We lead the industry with innovation
Learn more about Lifan research topics>understand more
We strive to make our homes better
Learn more about Lifan's social responsibility>understand more
- Global layout of Lifan overseas factories
- Lifan Uruguay Automobile Plant includes Lifan Uruguay Automobile Assembly Plant and Engine Plant. Lifan Automobile's Uruguay SKD plant was put into production in April 2010 with a production capacity of 30,000 units / year; the Uruguay engine assembly plant was fully put into operation in 2014. The plant has a capacity of 50,000 engines / transmissions and a design capacity of 50,000 units / year. As the first Chinese company to produce automotive engines in Uruguay, Lifan Motors is currently the largest Chinese automaker with the largest investment in Uruguay. It is the production base of Lifan in South America and exports products to Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, etc. country.
- In March 2014, Lifan and the largest domestic state-owned automobile industry company in Iraq (ZAM AZAM SPRING) held a ceremony to roll off the assembly line of Lifan Automobile, which marked that Lifan Automobile had realized the local assembly of full parts locally in the early years. The production capacity will be 10,000 units, which will be increased to 20,000 units in the later period. Lifan partner ZAMZAM SPRING has invested in the first car assembly plant in the country's history.
- Lifan Automobile's new factory in the Eastern Industrial Park of Ethiopia was rolled off the assembly line in May 2014. It has a standard factory building of 21,000 square meters and its initial design capacity is 50,000 units per year. As the first Chinese company to produce cars in Ethiopia, Lifan Motors is currently the largest and most productive Chinese car manufacturer in Ethiopia. one.
TurkeyLifan Group invested RMB 50 million in 2007 to establish Lifan Turkey Motorcycle Manufacturing & Trading Co., Ltd. in Duzce, Turkey, and built a factory building and 7,500 square meters of office space. The factory area includes motorcycle assembly lines, packaging lines and product testing equipment. The project achieved local assembly and production of motorcycle products in 2008, with a designed annual output of 15,000 motorcycles. At present, the Lifan Turkey factory mainly produces and sells various types of motorcycles and motorcycle generators, spare parts, etc. The product sales cover Turkey, Europe, North Africa and the Middle East.
- Lifan Automobile's Nashiqiwan Auto Manufacturing Plant located in the Nashiqiwan Autonomous Republic of Azerbaijan was completed in 2008 and covers an area of about 8,000 square meters. As the representative of Lifan in the Caucasus, Azerbaijan Lifan factory, neighboring countries will become the export market of Azerbaijan factory, Turkey, Georgia, Belarus, etc.
- Since Lifan Motors became the most popular Chinese car brand in the Russian market in 2011, it has led for 7 consecutive years. In 2010, Lifan invested in the establishment of a direct sales company in Russia and built its own 4S store in Moscow. The number of license plates on the local terminal ranked first among Chinese cars, and the number of vehicles in Russia reached 150,000. In October 2014, under the witness of the Chinese and Russian prime ministers, Lifan signed an investment agreement with the Lipetsk Federal Economic Zone in Russia. Lifan plans to invest 300 million US dollars to build an automobile assembly plant in Russia. The annual production capacity is 60,000 units. At present, the factory is under construction. With the completion of the factory, Lifan will take deeper root in Russia.
MyanmarLifan Motors' Kaikai Sunda Automobile Manufacturing Plant in Yangon, Myanmar was completed in 2001 with a total investment of 20 million yuan, covers an area of 40,000 square meters, and has a designed production capacity of 10,000 units / year.
VietnamIn 2001, Lifan invested USD 1.57 million in the construction of Lifan Industrial Park in Yixie Township, Anmei County, Xing'an Province, Vietnam, with a plant and office area of 12,000 square meters. The annual designed production capacity is 30,000 motorcycles, 300,000 motorcycle engines, 10,000 electric motorcycles, 10,000 electric bicycles, 100,000 water pumps and 100,000 generators. The main products are motorcycles and motorcycle engines, with an annual output of 13,000 motorcycles and an annual output of 23,000 engines.
ThailandLifan Group registered a wholly-owned subsidiary in Thailand, Lifan (Thailand) Manufacturing Co., Ltd. in 2009. The project is divided into two phases: the first phase mainly focuses on the production, sales and service of motorcycles and general machinery; The second phase of the project is mainly commercial vehicles and passenger cars. Among them, the investment for the first phase of the project is about 350 million baht. The factory is located in Rayong Zhongtai Industrial Park, Rayong, Thailand. The design output is 10,000 motorcycles.
- Lifan Home
About Lifan:Company Introduction Development Strategy Development Milestones Innovation Lifan Social Responsibility
Lifan Information:Company News Bidding Announcement "Lifan" reported to Lifan New Media Download Zone
Industrial Distribution:New energy vehicle motorcycle power
Investor Relations:Stock Information Policy Quotes Company Information
Human Resources:Talent concept Talent demand Talent training Post-doctoral workstation Staff home
- contact us
易发棋牌苹果下载 大嘴棋牌手机下载 宏辉普天棋牌 金贝棋牌app 通发818棋牌